Putting things in perspective

Well it has been a while since my last entry. A lot of things happened ever since the last entry. I see this blog as a new place I just moved in. Many of the people who used to read my blog have since 'retired' from blogging. Should there be any who likes reading what I write here, do let me know if you would like to be added to my new inner circle I'm creating.

A lot needs to be reconstructed, everything needs to start from scratch all over again. Pardon me if the overall look & feel of this blog seems devoid of pastel colors. I guess having colors doesn't seem to fit what I am feeling right now. Shades of gray seem to go easy on my eyes at the moment. I guess I've seen too much color and when it suddenly disappears without mercy and ruthless efficiency, you lost touch of what color appeals to you anymore. Everything looks gray to me at present time.

Although I try to force myself to see some colors, it fails miserably and dissipates into gray.

In time the hardened skin of my recent experiences shall be peeled little by little. I guess that burning desire to write again propelled me to re-boot this blog again.

Like a drug addict on rehab, I have to say I'm going into the 3rd month of trying to stay sober over what happened. I will write what I feel regardless if others do not understand it. I guess this is part of the rehabilitation process.

No comments:

Post a Comment